LEVEL DESIGNER (NEW IP) – JUNIOR or EXPERIENCED
Looking for a new challenge? Want to move to a waterfront city? Then this opportunity might be for you! We’re looking for a level designer that is familiar with Unreal Engine 4 to work with our talented team on a new IP.
Founded by Psygnosis alumni, the company is based by Liverpool’s waterfront in the recently redeveloped Baltic Creative area. Plenty of perks include a fully stocked kitchen, subsidised “snack shop”, table tennis, an assortment of pinball machines and flexible hours!
Salary: Depends on experience
Hours: Full Time
Position Type: Permanent / Contract
- Work with Design Director and other Designers to create great game experiences.
- Derive fun new game mechanics.
- Leverage existing mechanics to create fun challenges.
- Work with the art team to craft inspiring environments.
- Create levels from paper concepts through to completed in-game levels.
- Collaborate with other team members to integrate your designs.
- Boundless creativity.
- Strong knowledge of level design and level design techniques.
- Good sense for creating highly polished user experiences.
- Can illustrate concepts and/or prototype ideas in Unreal and other software packages (SketchUp, Photoshop, Unity, etc.).
- The ability to communicate with, and motivate fellow team members.
- A strong Level Design Portfolio.
- Great at receiving and providing constructive design feedback.
- Good timekeeping and strong work ethic.
- English language fluency (written/spoken)
- Shipped projects.
- Programming or Art Knowledge.
- An interest in Science Fiction.
- Experience of different game business models.
Please send your covering letter, resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org